Who We Are
The HMD Project is sponsored by the Hidden Mobility Disabilities Alliance (HMDA). See the HMDA website at http://hiddenmobilitydisabilities.com for more information on HMDA. HMDA’s primary partner for this project is the Ontario Disability Employment Network (ODEN) which is coordinating project participation by organizations and individuals.
The Terms and Conditions of the Hidden Mobility Disabilities Alliance (HMDA) apply whenever you access this website, and any changes we make to the Terms and Condition will be reflected on this page. By using the website you are deemed to have accepted the following Terms and Conditions and to have committed to the following:
- You recognize that HMDA makes every effort to ensure that the content of this website is accurate and up-to-date. If you find errors, you will bring them to our attention and we will correct them. However, we do not accept responsibility for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused by reliance on material contained in this website.
- You recognize that the primary purpose of this website is to support the HMD Project by both providing information to project participants and collecting the names and email addresses of those wishing to participate for purposes of activity notification. Names and email addresses will be kept confidential and will not be used for any purpose other than activity notification in the HMD Project.
- You will download and print only the handouts formatted for downloading and will not print-screen actual website content.
- You recognize that any input you provide for the HMD Project, whether through journaling, survey, or focus group discussion, will be held in confidence and project reports will not contain any individually-identifiable content.
- If you wish to end your participation in the HMD Project before its end on 31 March 2024, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete your data.